Masjid Hiring Facilities
The Masjid Committee is pleased to be able to offer hiring of the following facilities for use by the community:
- Community Hall
- Communit Kitchen
- Catering Equipment & Utensils
Payment can be made by cash, cheque or electronic funds transfer to the Masjid bank account.
To book facilities and hire equipment please contact the Property Manager, Haji Hamdi Bakar at 0431 230 831 to arrange hire and for further information.
Effective as of 15th November 2011 the following are the fees applicable for hiring the Community Hall, Community Kitchen and Catering Equipment/Utensils:
|Item Description||Daily Rate Deposit Amount ($)||Daily Rate MINUS Deposit ($)|
|Community Hall(Includes Tables,Chairs,Partitions etc.)||$250.00||$200.00|
|Community Kitchen(Includes Gas,Water,Electric & Utensils)||$100.00||$50.00|
|Partition Divider Walls||$5.00 each||$100.00|
|Pots cooked in the Community Kitchen and taken for outside delivery||N/A||$50.00|
|Bainsmarie (Chafing Dish )||$10.00 each||$50.00|
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Booking of the Community Hall and/or Community Kitchen needs to take place 7 working days in advance of the actual event. Booking confirmation is subject to availability of the venue.
- Bookings are deemed confirmed once a deposit has been received along with the signed Booking Form. Deposit is required at same time as booking.
- The deposit is refundable once the Property Manager is satisfied with the condition of the venue & equipment after use. Note: The deposit maybe utilized to rectify any damages or improvement that may deemed necessary by the Property Manager.
- The hirer must not permit anything to be done in the Community Hall or Community Kitchen which may be a nuisance or annoyance to the surrounding neighbours.
- The Hirer takes responsibility to ensure to avoid any damages to the property or equipment-(Tables, Chairs etc…) within the Community Hall and Community Kitchen.
- Functions must be finished in the venue and be vacated by 10.30pm.
- The hirer must ensure that Community Hall & Community Kitchen including its contents (Tables, Chairs, Pots, Grills etc…) are cleaned thoroughly and placed in the original position.
ISGC Management Committee
(15th November 2011)